Welcome to Spin Sity!
The studio is open by appointment only. The best way of contact is through email, at email@example.com. Although we do our best to return calls in a timely fashion, please use email for any immediate concerns or questions as we are able to address things faster that way.
Here is our guide to make the enrollment process as easy as possible:
* If you have purchased an online deal from groupon, yelp, or livingsocial, please click here 🙂
1) Click on the “Pricing and Schedule” tab at the top of the main website.
2) Create an online account through our MindBody booking website. You need to fully create an account in order to access our pricing checkout and our class schedule.
STOP! Before you buy any pole passes or contracts, check the schedule!!!
3) Click on the “Classes” tab on the booking site to view class dates and times to see when and how often you will attend before you purchase. Use this to determine what the best payment option is for you (single class, multiple class, monthly pole pass, etc.). Please be aware that if you purchase a pass that you are unable to completely use (for reasons not limited to class scheduling, expiration dates or personal conflicts), you are still accountable for fulfilling payment on whichever option you purchased including any contracts signed.
4) After determining which classes and schedule is right for you, click our “online store” tab. Here, our class payment options are divided into two categories right below the “online store” tab; memberships and series, and, contracts and packages. Under “membership and series”, you’ll find one time purchase options such as a one class pass, multiple class pass, and any special deals we have. Under “contracts and packages” we have more long term options. Many of these discounted rate deals are packaged as multiple month deals, meaning they are contracted and charged accordingly per month. Please be aware that any contracts require a multiple month commitment.
5.) SIGN UP FOR CLASSES!!!
A few things to do BEFORE your first class:
1) Be sure to read through all of Spin Sity’s policies and rules, located HERE !!!
2) The majority of Spin Sity’s classes suggest gym-like attire. Please avoid wearing pants or leggings for pole classes, as this makes it very difficult to grip the pole on certain moves.
3) No jewelry of any kind is allowed on hands or arms while on the pole, including rings and bracelets. Do not apply lotions/oils before attending class, it makes it hard to grip and it damages our poles.
4) Leg warmers are encouraged for any classes involving floor work; you can bring your own or purchase a pair at the studio.
5) Almost all of our classes suggest heels, so feel free to bring your own (must have rubber grip on bottoms), or purchase in studio. Limited shoe rentals are available for $5/class.
Other than that please arrive on time and be ready to have a blast!!!
Looking forward to having you join the studio!